Patient Info / Forms
At Virginia Center for Spine & Sports Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please print and fill out the new patient forms below. Please bring these with you to your first visit along with your insurance information and photo ID. There may be additional forms specific to your condition or insurance that we will give you when you arrive for your first appointment.
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call our office at (804) 249-8277. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
Patient Registration Forms
Notice of Privacy Practices (Read Only)
If you are unable to print or complete your paperwork prior to arrival, please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled evaluation time.
At your first appointment, please bring:
- Your completed paperwork
- Your insurance card(s)
- A photo ID
- A list of all your medications with dosages (we can make a copy of this if you prefer)
- Your prescription for PT (if you have one)
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the physical therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.